Note From the School
Provide an equitable education to prepare all students for college and beyond while leaving a lasting impact in the communities we serve.
To provide a rigorous and relevant college-preparatory program, grounded in our belief in the ability of every child to succeed at high levels. Through well-coordinated support, a strong partnership with families and close attention to results, our students will consistently meet and exceed academic standards ensuring their success as future college graduates and lifelong learners.
· Excellence: We set and reach high expectations.
· Relationships: We build and maintain trusting relationships.
· Growth Mindset: We are committed to continuous improvement.
· Integrity: We consistently do what is right even when it is difficult. School Culture Vision
SCHOOL CULTURE VISION
· We create an environment that is safe, orderly and organized.
· We provide a positive environment where scholars, teachers and families are supported.
· All interactions within the school community are respectful.
· We establish high expectations for all stakeholders and hold one another accountable to those expectations.
· We develop a classroom culture where scholars are engaged and enjoying academic challenges.
· We teach a rigorous, standards-based curriculum.
· We sustain student attention.
· We have a warm and structured environment for learning.
· We push the thinking and the doing onto the students.
· We respond to data in the moment.
· We are professional and prepared.
- Academic Competition
- Cultural Awareness (African american awareness, Hispanic club)
- Artistic Clubs (theater, visual arts, musical arts, etc)
- STEM/STEAM (robotics, chess)
- Community assistance (Key Club)
- Leadership (Honor societies)
- Student Government (Class officers, Homecoming committee)
- Journalism (Yearbook, newspaper, etc)
- Kindness/ Friendship clubs
- Before and After Care
- Cross Country
- Cross Country
- Unified Track and Field