Note From the School
Provide an equitable education to prepare all students for college and beyond while leaving a lasting impact in the communities we serve.
To provide a college-preparatory education through a rigorous, literacy-based academic program that ensures our scholars are prepared to succeed on the path to college with a vision for the future.
- Excellence: We set and reach high expectations.
- Relationships: We build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Growth Mindset: We are committed to continuous improvement.
- Integrity: We consistently do what is right even when it is difficult. School Culture Vision
SCHOOL CULTURE VISION
- We create an environment that is safe, orderly and organized.
- We provide a positive environment where scholars, teachers and families are supported.
- All interactions within the school community are respectful.
- We establish high expectations for all stakeholders and hold one another accountable to those expectations.
- We develop a classroom culture where scholars are engaged and enjoying academic challenges.
- We teach a rigorous, standards-based curriculum.
- We sustain student attention.
- We have a warm and structured environment for learning.
- We push the thinking and the doing onto the students.
- We respond to data in the moment.
- We are professional and prepared.
- Academic Competition
- Cultural Awareness (African american awareness, Hispanic club)
- Artistic Clubs (theater, visual arts, musical arts, etc)
- STEM/STEAM (robotics, chess)
- Community assistance (Key Club)
- Leadership (Honor societies)
- Student Government (Class officers, Homecoming committee)
- Journalism (Yearbook, newspaper, etc)
- Kindness/ Friendship clubs
- Before and After Care
- Cross Country
- Cross Country
- Unified Track and Field